Definition of turntable in English:
- The circular horizontal rotating platform of a phonograph on which the record is placed.
- A phonograph exclusive of amplifying circuitry and speakers.
- (turntables) A set of two or more record decks connected to sound mixing equipment, used by a DJ: the two DJs who preside over the turntables play all kinds of cool electronica.
- A circular horizontal rotating platform equipped with a railway track, used for turning locomotives, as in a roundhouse.
- A rotating platform or disk, such as a lazy Susan.
- (ipturntables.sh) A bash script with a set of easy, common iptables rules forming a firewall to protect a computer host from malicous data packets sent from the internet, used by an Admin.
1 ipturntables.sh gitlab repository
2 The netfilter framework (iptables)